From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:44:00 +0200
I keep reading about ferrets having bad reactions to vaccinations here
on the list, what sort of vaccines are used in America?  We have several
in Holland that are considered no good for ferrets, We have one that is
considered the best, its called Nobivac Puppy DP, It's the first vaccine
given to puppy's and is developed with chicken embryos, it is not a
cocktail just the canine distemper, although we have heard of reactions
to other vaccines, we have never heard of a bad reaction to this one.
Might the reaction have something to do with the way or on what the
vaccine is developed?

Stephenie