Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:21:50 -0700
Zonker has insulinoma also.  In addition to the Pedia Pred we have just
started trying something new with him.  My vet suggested that I try Devil's
Club Supreme.  Other's have had success with this herbal solution.  Zonker
has only been on it for two weeks now, and he does seem more entergetic.
He has a vet appointment next week to see how he is doing.  I will let you
know if it has had any effect on his blood sugar level.

Anyway, you can find information about Devil's Club Supreme on the
www.newrainbowbridge.com web site.  You may want to check it out.  I know
that anything that helps my Big Z feel better, helps me feel better too.

Good luck.