Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:19:06 -0700
Yes Kim it is true.  I am sorry to say that your ferrets are absorbing all
that information in the books, magazines and manuals you have on your
bookcase.  All I can say is move the bookcase as soon as you can.  Or else
the same thing will happen to you that happen to us...

We thought it was so cute when we would come home and the ferrets would be
ear deep in a Windows manual or Spanish to ferretize dictionary.  They
would smile and run for cover.  Don't be fooled.  The next thing we knew
their was a UPS Man at our door trying to deliver 8 tons of raisins, 6
gross of shoelaces, and 251 used left socks.  You should have seen the
bill, who knew that used left socks where soooo expensive.  The best we can
figure is at they ferreted away my credit card (I would watch out for your
checkbooks too), logged on to the net, went surfing and ordered all this
stuff.

Jalene owned by Zonker and Scooter.