From:
Genevieve Crabe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 30 May 1994 18:24:18 -0400
Norma-ann, sorry you missed the Ferret Frolic. It was great.

We got a chance to meet a bunch of ferret owners, and Pixie and
Max got to make new friends. Several people who were in the park
wandered over to see the ferret and ask questions.

The Ottawa Ferret Association had a raffle, and they were also
selling their ferret tents and sleeping bags.

I don't know when the next one will be (I'm not sure if they
do this once or twice per year), but I'll post an announcement
here when I find out. You can also contact the OFA at
(613) 258-6134 (that's their answering machine).

Cheers,
Genevieve & Cliff, and ferrets Pixie and Max