From:
Genevieve Crabe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 1994 08:26:27 -0400
Hi All,

I just wanted to thank Cheryl, Michele, Art, Katie, Bob, Brad, and
Katrina for your suggestions regarding feeding pills to a reluctant
ferret. We've had a frustrating time trying to mix the powder with
anything, even stuff she loves.

I tried to find Nutrical with no success; my local pet store sells
something called EnerVite ("It's just like Nutrical"); it doesn't
matter if it is or not, Pixie didn't like it anyway (sigh!).

Some good news, though. Since I wrote my original message, we have
had more success with getting her to swallow the capsule whole.
So far so good. If we ever have more trouble though, I still have
a couple of your suggestions in reserve to try on her.

Thanks again,

Genevieve & Cliff, Pixie & Max