From:
Isabelle Doiron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 11:00:33 -0400
Matthew Ardill:
Sorry I couldn't keep my mouth shut on this particular comment: "so i've
assumed that they must obviously be very in favour of porn."  Get a life!!
You can't assume that they are in favour of porn just because Ms. Taylor
posed nude in Playboy and appeared in Modern Ferret Magazine.  She wasn't
naked, was she??  The article was about her Ferrets, not her nudie pics in
Playboy.  I don't know you so I can't make assumptions on your character,
so why do you feel that it's OK to make assumptions about Mary and Erics?
I personally am not into pornorgaphy, but, for those that are, that's their
perogative, and as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else, who has the right
to tell them that it's wrong.

I posted this to the list, because I feel that if you're going to make a
comment like this, you, and everyone else on the list should read the
replies.  You want your say, but you don't want anyone to hear the

The other thing that irritates me, is that the original angry posts were
posted by Anonymous Posters.  I think that if you're going to say something
like that, sign your name, unless you live in a FFZ.