From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 16:01:47 EST
I have quite a few older t-shirts,and wondered if any shelters would like
to have them.They're in good shape,and I'll be glad to ship them to you.My
boogers love them,but I have more than I'll ever need.Thought I'd see if
anyone could use them before they go to goodwill.Make great fuzzy snuggle
places,and sometimes kitty pounce spots.

Jasmine has an intermittent case of diarrhea.Most of the time it's normal
and then once or twice it will be loose.It's normal in color,but there's
a little mucus.Doesn't stink and she's eating fine and drinking(not
dehydrated).She visited the vet Tuesday and there's nothing they can
find,but she's on Amoxicillian for 2 weeks just in case.Oh,and nobody else
has any problems.Could it be stress with her longtime buddy dying and new
ones coming in?  She's still alpha ferret,no one dared challenge for
that.She's perfected ' the look ' to put them in their place,not a squeak
or quarrel about it.I've looked up all pertinent information and given it
to my vet,you can never have to much .Anybody experienced anything like
this before,and what did it turn out to be?  Thanks for any help in
advance.

Sandy and four cwazy ferwets