From:
Brother Jah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 18 May 1994 15:56:30 -0400
Shelly (and others with single ferrets),

        I have a single sable female who lives alone too, and i'd say
her behavior is much the same.  She sleeps a good deal, and when she
gets up, mostly what she does is wander around and get into trouble (now
*thats* typical ferret behaviour for you!).  She is fairly playful,
though you generally have to put the idea to her, since it doesn't seem
to occur to her on her own.  I'm pretty sure that she is happy, though-
she makes her little ferret noises a good deal, and seems to like it
whan I come home from work or school and rouse her to play- in fact,
often she gets so worked up that she just runs around the apartment,
doing nothing in particular but assuredly having a blast.
        an interesting side note is that for a while, i ferret-sat for a
friend, and when there were two ferrets in the house, Ceili (thats the
one that owns me) acted in much the same manner, except that she played
with the other ferret instead of me (sob!).  ah, well- who can
understand them?

ethan and ceili, who finally figured out how to get onto the CD shelf.  damn.