From:
Brother Jah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 1994 18:08:06 -0400
Dear FMLers,

well, it has beena long time since I posted.  I have been keeping up
with the postings, though, and as long as I am posting, I want to add my
opinion regarding the continuation of the FML:  I sincerely hope it
does.  For me, the FML has been such a wealh of information no ferret
book could supply.  There I was, a new owner, cruising rec.pets when
someone (I forget, but am eternally grateful to whoever that was), tolde
me about the List.  Without it, the sailing would not have been as
smooth.  I am so endebted to this list that I don't know what I would do
without it.  The fact that I don't post that often is a testament to its
greatness- I often don't have to ask a question, because they are so
often answered before I even need to know.  I hope the newsgroup format
continues- the personal-ness of it all is wonderful.
And now the ferret related news.  Ceili is doing just wonderful.  She
recently got her rabies and distemper updates (no screaming this time)
and has managed to get through the summer without troubles.  Happy happy
ferret!  We have enjoyed out summer immensely.
Unfortuantely, I am getting ready to go on a six month internship in the
Netherlands, and I must travel sans ferret. I started making
arrangements a while ago, and someone I trust will be taking care of her
for the period I am gone.  In fact, she is comming over today to collect
Ceili- obviously, I am saddend at the prospect of being without her.
She really does make my life better, Although its often hard to remember
that when she is crawling over me at 3:00 AM.  Still, it is a better
thing for her to be staying ehind than to deal with the stress of
traveling to Holland.
I wish all of you and yors the best over the next six months, and I hope
that the list gets dealt with is a way that is suitable to the most
people.  I will not be unsubscribing, but I doubt that I will be
monitering all that closely.  The best to all-

ethan and ceili (who really digs all the boxes scattered all over my
half packed room)