Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 10:18:54 -0500
Mike, have a blood test done............we have had a couple that did
that over the years and ended up with a liver disease. With the right
meds it can be cured and the liver go back to normal but it is a
disease that gets out of hand, there is no going back. If your vet
wants to check with ours about it, can call Dr Dearixon at 214 252 0800
for the type of medication she subscribed and it brought the latest 3
around. Before we lost a couple that we didn't know to check that out.

Millie Sanders at Txferretrescue.org
with Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue and
connecting Foster homes and sanctuaries