From:
Danny Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 1995 19:33:04 EDT
Howdy,

I took Buster into the Vet (found a better one, who is familiar with ferrets)
this morning.  Saturday, he started swelling up again--Spleen and Lymph Nodes.
He was still eating, but very much under the weather.  When the Doc saw him, and
saw the CBC from three weeks ago (he has been on Antibiotics since then), he
didn't even want to preform a CBC.  Tomorrow he is doing a wedge biopsy on a
lymph node.  His immediate responce was what I myself feared--he felt it was
definately lympho and needed confirmation before we start treatment.

This is difficult--I really don't know how I am going to get thru it again.  I
am familiar with Dr. Brown's protocol, and it seemed to remove most all signs of
the disease from the lymphatic system, although it did attack the brain stem
with my last little baby.  My question is:  what protocol and drugs would yall
suggest or recommend.  My new Vet seemed very knowledgable about the disease,
and I just want to make sure I can keep up and make a good decision--I know I
couldn't get any better advice than from yall.  Thanx.

Danny