From:
Dave & Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 15:34:12 -0700
I need help.

When my Dusty, a marked white, sometimes goes to the bathroom, her poop is
very small and surrounded by some kind clear yellowish mucous.  At other
times, it seems normal.

How worried should I be.  Should I take her and a fecal sample to the vet?

Thanks,

Mary and Dave and Fidget, Jezebel, Dusty (please help), and Lucky

P.S.  Lucky is our rescue ferret.  He checked out okay at the vet.  The
only problem is ear mites so we are treating all four just to be safe.