From:
Elliot and Tina Bernstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 22:17:35 -0500
I am planning to go away for a four-day trip next week and a week-end trip
next month.  My husband says the fuzzies will be fine in their "play area"-
an area we have sectioned off to train them to poop in the litter boxes
(with toys, food and water).  I am not so sure, I am afraid that they could
get into mischief or get hurt or escape ...etc etc.

I wanted to know if there were any reputable animal boarding places (or
fuzzy-lovers that would babysit for a few days) that someone familiar with
the area could recommend.  Our fuzzies are 3, 4 & 5 months old and have not
had ECE.

Thanks for any input you may have,   Tina