From:
Lonny Eachus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2013 22:17:48 -0800
Laura,

You might contact Ferret Haven, if that's not the one you already
found. I don't know if they board, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I am (slowly) working on updating their website, which is about 10
years old. Don't use the "icehouse.net" URL. Find them here:

    http://ferrethaven.net

There is contact information on the site. The only other one I know
about in the area is Sammy's Clubhouse

    https://sites.google.com/site/sammysclubhouse

I don't know if they board. I haven't checked.

Those are the only two I know of in the immediate area. I know there is
also a shelter in the Coeur d'Alene area, but that's about 35 miles,
give or take, from Spokane.

If none of those work, you might try the Banfield veterinarian at
PetSmart in N. Spokane. That might not be the ideal situation and I am
not sure whether they board but they might. They are ferret-friendly.

Lonny Eachus