From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:58:38 -0500
Anne, please, do write a detailed post to the FHL as you offered to do.

If it is pemphigus this is a good time for a refresher which will happen
if the topic comes up, and there certainly may be new autoimmune disease
stuff on ferrets of which I am totally unaware, so your posting would
help us all.
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org/browse.php?msg=SG513

includes: