From:
Leslie Anne Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:48:07 -0500
About your ferrets-

1. How long have you had ferrets?  About 11 years

2. What got you interested in ferrets?  When I was a teenager, I
remember visiting someone's apartment and they had this HUGE cage in the
middle of the room and ferrets running around everywhere.  I just thought
they were the coolest darn things.  Plus I'm allergic to EVERYTHING (yes
even ferrets...but not as nearly as much as other animals)

3. Do your ferrets get an Easter basket or Xmas stocking (or any other
holiday gifts)?  hmm...what do you think?? ;)

About you-

1. Do you consider yourself an owner, enthusiast, or slave?  Well I
consider myself an owner / enthusiast...THEY think I'm their slave
(especially Miss Dixie), but let's face it...they're probably right!

2. How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?  At least
3-4 hours day on weekdays (1 in the morning the rest at night, but they
have their own room and are never "caged" unless they want to be in there
or when the vaccuum cleaner comes out)and pretty much all weekend...when
they're not sleeping.

3. Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?  yes and yes.  The next
tattoo I'm planning to get is my sweet boy Daggett (who went to the
Bridge in February) around my ankle.

About the FML-

1. Why did you join the FML?  Because I tend to have an obsessive
personality when it comes to things I'm passionate about, so I want to
learn all I can...

2. What is your favorite thing about this group?  The folks on the
FML are the kindest, most caring group of people...when they're not
"debating" :) and have the greatest suggestions / information / stories!

3. Least favorite thing?  When the "debates" get out of hand and become
unnecessarily hurtful.

So concludes this survey...

Leslie, Bean, Brisco, Dixie, Elvis and Daggett: The Ferrety Angel.