From:
Leslie Anne Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 13:30:18 -0500
Hello all,

A while back I purchased a Ferret Nation cage for my guys (which we all
LOVE!) But I still have a Midwest Ferret Playpen (one of the big ones)
hanging around that I don't know what to do with.  It's pretty old (about
8 years) and will need a good scrubbing, but it's in excellent shape
otherwise!  The catch is, that you'd need to come and pick it up.  Being
in NYC for 15 years now, many New Yorkers view having a car as a
hassle... myself included.  Therefore, no car for me.

I live in Coney Island (Brooklyn) just off the Belt Parkway (and about
a 10 minute walk from the Stillwell Avenue subway station)and it is a
collapsable cage, but a little awkward to carry (and slightly on the
heavy side).

Anyway, if you're interested, please email me and we can go from there.

Leslie, Bean, Brisco, Dixie, Elvis and Daggett - The Ferrety Angel