From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:03:44 -0500
Hmmmmm.  Damon and I have started to notice 'signs' around the house.
There are poopies laid everywhere that are in odd shapes.  Not just your
everyday round pile, but sideways 6's or curly ques and stuff like that.
Is there an FLO operation going down and I'm just now becoming aware of
it?  Are huge dire weasels from outer space coming to take over?  Will it
be too late?  Why are my ferrets staring at me while I type this.....?

April and the hoodlums of crop, uh, poop circles.....