Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:36:46 EST
I thank so many of you for taking the time to write, and for your
prayers.I have spent well over 10 hours with so many of you.  But, I
will not be able to return all the e-mails left as I always have aimed
for (and hopefully succeeded) for all of these years..  One of my family
has died.

He was a really good, honorable man with integrity and humor.  He lived a
full life, and was a Dick Clark 72 year old.  He was friends, business
partner, and lover with his wife for all of these years.  He was one who
helped change the diapers and bottle fed in the middle of the night with
first his children.  And then, when needed, his grandchildren.  He played
ball with them, and sat down to dinner with them, and went to church each
Sunday with them.  He was a roll model for me-for all of us in the
family.

But I do most humbly thank you-

Wishing you all a  meaningful Thanksgiving day with your families and
friends.

And Donna-I am praying for another miracle: This one just for Odin.

Lisette