Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:45:36 -0500
Congratulations on your adoption and to your fuzzone who just got a
happy forever home!

When my ferret Mikette was first put on prednisone (well, she was on
prednisolone - the pedia pred) it made her very lethargic. She ended
up doing better on a combo of prednisolone and diaoxide (which is
expensive, but was given in a smaller dose of the pred). But we did
regular blood glucose readings and over time her pred was upped higher
and higher, but with the diaoxide she did well despite the increased
pred. But over time she was less active.

Dooks
Risa