Date:
Sun, 11 May 2008 08:02:51 -0700
For those of you that live in these states can we all have a check in
please as there were bad storms and tornadoes all around us yesterday
and last night i was within 15 mins from one of the tornadoes heading
my way with is shifted and went northeast in Rogers Arkansas, i have
got 3 ferrets that came in from the storms last night and one of my
foster parents is on his way to get 2 more sence he lives in Bella
Vista, Bentonville Area. if anyne in this areas lost their babys in
the storms and u want them back please email me and ill see you get
your kids back..

Thank you,, Sue Director of Arkansas Ferret Rescue also known as
Arkansas Hospice and Sp Needs Ferret Shelter.