Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:45:00 -0800
Today I went and bought some easter ducks hard toys with blinking
lights from the gen dollor store, i had read that someone bought some
for their ferrets and they just loved them so dummy me went and bought
some and i gave them to the kids to play with my 4 month old ferret
Slinky was playing and chewing on hers she ate the wing off hers and
befor i relized what she was doing and grabed her to her it out of her
mouth she had already swalloed it, I rushed her to the vet after i
laxed her up good, the dr said when she called tonight that if i didnt
find that piece she ate that she would have to do explorytory surgey
to see if its in therer cause cause if it is in her and the size of it
she had can tear her intestin and cause her to bleed to death or cause
blockage, so guys please be careful what we get our kids as i just bout
hurt my baby girl i feel like crap and i am worried about her,.

here is a picture of the little ducky with blinking lights.. they sell
them at the dollor stores..

Here is a picture of the hard yelly ducky and i am just sick about
this, i wanted to warn ya all as i dont want it to happen to your
kids..
Susan
Arkansas Sp Needs and Hospice Ferret Shelter..

<http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/Ferretmom20/?action=view&current=ferretsandfriends659.jpg>