From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:56:35 EST
Hi, this is CJ's son Damian
My mom wants to thank everyone who responded on her post.The moralsupport
was so much help!She will thank everyone personally when she gets the time
to do so.She found our vets addy it is

Dr.Jyl Rubin,DRM
7450 West Craig Rd.
Las Vegas,NV 89129
Phone: 395-2029

Make sure you let her know its for the 24 Carat Ferret Rescue and Shelter
Ferrets

For Bill (whos is looking for a vegas vet)- This is my ferret vet.  Shes
the GREATEST!!

Ferrets & Flu- All the shelter ferrets had it for weeks, were treated
w/abs & it finally resolved.In some ferrets it can develope into Phenouna,
or open up for other illness because the immune system is compromised.Would
post myself but assisting in surgery with Spicoli, she has adrenal disease.
Im sure my son, will do a good job of posting.He is the greatest help at
the shelter!

Thanks again to all ! Please keep Spicoli in your tonight
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue and Shelter As thrugh my son Damian