From:
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 00:09:52 EST
Hello everyones, our mommys is wreal buzie rite now so we wanna say tanks
to awl the fine ferret homans for help out wif our probwems.  Thinks are
getin a wittle better, and we just gust a newbe in and she smells funny!
The poor wittle baby isn't spade or desmellyed yet!  Sure hope mom does it
soon!  Tansk to randy and her awkshun that wuz a wreal big help.  You guys
wreally make our mommy verie happy in these tuff times.

She'll post when shes fellin a wittle beter,shes kinda pooped out wite now,
so we better get to dooking aroung or she'll get spicous of our doins.
Hey, geezer you old coot, i'm the puter genis here, you post nuther time..
boy just cuz hez the old bugger, he tinks he da boss!

Big fuzzy hug an smooches from awl of us to awl of uze, we luv ya awls.....

Bandit, (the weel boz round here) and the west of the Vegas brat back..
oh heck hears the mommy, bye, bye, hehehehhehehehehehehe