From:
Christopher Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:50:18 -0700
We aren't getting a good response on the raffle, though it is early on.
I have had some negative feedback regarding PayPal.

Paypal is easy.  You simply enter my email address, request to deposit
5.50 in my account, and you are done.  You don't need a paypal account to
accomplish this.  (Consider that postage is almost .50 and cheques get
lost in the mail.)

hTTP://www,paypal.com

I can not handle cheques at this time, but anyone who prefers may send
cash through the mail.  (risky business)

Christopher C. Bennett
1474 Dakar Street
Jax, fl 32205

Please print this email and take it to work, friends, family.  Lets try
to drum up a response so at least someone gets a laptop LOL

 ----------
Five Dollars never ever stretched this far.

If you play we all win!

TLE needs a new laptop, I have two of the laptops described below.  If we
can raise enough to pay for my cost 800.00 I will give TLE one of the
laptops and the other to the raffle winner.  If you have paypal, an entry
for the raffle is 5.00 If you don't have paypal please tell them
Christopher Bennett sent you, it's free, you can donate to most of the
shelters using it and I will apply the 5.00 that I get for you signing
up to TLE's laptop.

DookNook is in process of moving the shelter, the home needs repairs to
be made ferretsafe

And we all know how wonderful SOS is. So;

So, two step process.
1) go to paypal and pay 5.00 to [log in to unmask] account
2) write an email with raffle as the subject and send it to me.  The
subject matters as outlook will be sorting the mail and it will get lost.
Include shipping info.

Any monies I recieve over the cost of the laptops, will be divided equally
between the DookNook shelter and SOS.

Good luck.

Justification : In case you wonder, a shelter needs a computer to track
immunizations, health records, adoption dates, meds, and a health of other
items.  This is not a luxury item for TLE.  Another consideration is the
wealth of help and info she provides over the internet.  If this goes well
I may do a shelter a month.

The System  - New, Fully Warranted By IBM, p133

Intel Pentium 166 CPU
32MB Ram
1.5GB Hard Drive

CD-Rom
Floppy Drive
12.1" Color Active Matrix Display (TFT)
A/C Adapter
Lithium Ion Battery
NO DOA Warranty
Additional features are a built-in parallel port, serial port, PS2 port,
infrared port, docking station port, 2 PCMCIA ports, head phone jack and
microphone jack.

I'm selling two such systems on Ebay.. email me if you can't find them