From:
Christopher Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 02:52:45 -0700
I'm starting to worry about the response to the raffle.  Had intended to
run it until the end of the month, and will still, but so far we have
collected 20.00.  If you haven't donated, please do so now.  If you have
donated, please print the FML and take it to work with you.  Ask friends
and family.

We all owe TLE a debt of gratitude for her selfless help.  This isn't
about winning a laptop, it is about supporting someone who is near and
dear to all of us.

PLEASE feel free to cross-post to any list, club or shelter you may
belong to.