From:
stephanie ann maehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 21:15:57 -0700
Hi all!  I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about building something
similar to a "Habitrail" for ferrets--my kids love to explore and crawl into
tubes (I make sure that the tubes are big enough).  I'd love to try and
build a Fertland for the babies to have fun.  I've been feeling so bad--I'm
trying to write a master's thesis and I can't spend as much time with them
as I'd like (that would be all day every day!--has anybody heard the song,
"If I could make a livin' out of lovin' you"--but I digress...  ;) ).
Anyway, I'd love to hear any suggestions.  Thanks!

Steph
Sophie (Queen Ferret of the Universe)
Marty (Gentlest of all Gentleferrets)
and