From:
Patty Asheuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:52:31 -0500
Sandee please great Stewart aka Stewy and make sure he finds his way to
Capone, JD, Dodger and the rest of his ferret family.  My little boy
might be quite lost in that he was taken so unexpectedly from me and he
might not realize what is happening and where he is.  He was a beautiful
DEW boy with a fluffy coat and bushy tail and had that class clown
personality.  And he always kept Capone from getting into trouble.  He
had lost his cagemate Capone earlier in October.  Stewy was diagnosed
with lympho and had started to do a little well with it but suddenly
passed on from circulatory issues.

Thanks,
pattyferret