From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 07:07:53 -0800
first I want to say to mother Margaret, you post was beautiful..they are
bright warm little souls and they have enriched my life and touched my
soul..I love them so terribly much.

Okay it does not seem there is an answer to the lick lick chomp dilema..
though I tend to believe it is a dominance thing, but what would make an
otherwise sweet lovable non-nippy ferret who happens to get under your
sheets..while you are under them and go crazy over your toes and scratch
at your leg..all my ferrets do this..I could lay perfectly still so as not
to instigate play of any sort and they just go nuts...especailly with the
scratching..I KNOW my fuzzies are not the only ones to do this ...any
thoughts?

Does anyone have a ferret with a preferance for a certain toy?  I have
collected over the years fist size McDonalds stufffed toys..Joey, wherever
he sleeps will drag his little camel with him and sleeps nex to it..he has
about 10 little animals to choose from but always picks the camel.

Dooks to all you fuzzies
June