Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:11:52 -0000
Dear all my ferret friends on earth.  I have a few things to say.

First of all Mommy said I have to talk regular people English instead of
ferret English as "Gordon" wrote her a not very kind letter stating that
I sounded ignorant.  So to appease "Gordon" I will do that.  I would
really rather bite him but Mommy says that is unkind.

Second, I never meant to be like the great Sandee Ferret.  How could I
even think of trotting close to her pawprints.  She is one of a kind.  I
just thought since I had been here for a while I could let some people
who missed their furchildren (even other than the mighty ferret) from
their passing a month or even a year ago.  It was with that thought that
I thought I would make a stab at it.  Apparently I have not been well
received as I get no mail except from Sandee.  I have become friends with
the Boss finally after I promised to quit biting him (it wasnt really a
bite-more of a chomp).  I have friends up here also.  So if you want to
write and let me know something about your furries and a little bit about
them, I can check around and let you know how they are doing.

If no one wants to write, that's okay too.  I am blissfully happy in
Heaven-no pain, no sadness, always lots of hammies to sleep in, and no
one yelling at me because I went poo-poo in the middle of the floor so
someone could step in it.

HUGS TO ALL AND A BLESSED HOLIDAY SEASON FROM ALL OF US UP HERE AND THE
ANGELS ARE REALLY STARTING TO SING AGAIN.  I just love to hear them sing,
sort of like a lullaby.

I know Mommy misses me, especially since there has been a real decrease
in her ferret population: she once had eight and now only three.  It
really tore her up when the littlest ferret had to pass over the bridge
although he is happier here.

I hope this letter passes "Gordon"s' inspection.

SaraFerret and Mommy