Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 04:15:32 -0000
Sigh dis is de former gatekeeper SaraFerret.  Remember I had told my
Mommy dat I was going to earth to fix Ben Stiller for his comments about
de little bitsy nip on his face by RudolphFerret.  Well, apparent de Boss
as well as SandeeFerret caught me trying to sneak across de bridge to
carry out my dastardly deed.  Figured if he was going to whine and moan
about a ferret bite, I was gonna show him what a real bite was.  But I
WAS CAUGHT BY SANDEE who told de boss--so now I am in detention confined
to de hammy--cant go out--kibble and water only-no fruit bar, no seeing
de guys at de kibble garage.  So dey told me I would be here one day
Friday as a warning to those who would try to take care of Ben's red
wagon.  I am not one bit sorry, and dat is part of my punishment--no
remorse no nothing.  So until we see each other again--Friday is out.

See ya maybe by Saturday if Is behaves myself.

SaraFerret and her Mommy who is very embarrassed by her furdaughter's
behavior