From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:37:11 -0400
After tomorrow's list (Sunday) I'll call it "closed".

Here's the plan:

I'll submit the haikus to BIG Sunday afternoon all in one document.
They'll be submitted anonymously, but they are numbered, so I will know
whose are whose.

Once the judge or judges decide the winner, they'll be posted, no longer
anonymously so that the winning talent can get all the congratulations
and accolades they so richly deserve.

107 submissions so far!!  They are SOO great!!

There are too many to post to the FML all in one go, methinks.  But I've
saved them all in a Word document, which I can easily e-mail to anyone
who'd like a look at the lot of them.

So...last call! Send in the haikus for Sunday's FML!!

Judges...this will be very hard to narrow down!

-Heather W.
 Counting haiku syllables in my sleep!