From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:11:06 -0600
I seldom seem to be able to find LARGE bags of the ferret & cat foods
that I use to mix in our food bin. It seems so stupid to buy little
4-lb bags all the time. They are too bloody expensive!

I'd like to know where I can buy the following foods, in at LEAST 15-lb
bags, preferably 30-40#. I'd also really, REALLY like to buy everything
at one place -- not some from ferret.com, some from FerretDepot.com,
etc... Price is extremely important, especially shipping cost, as I
live in Galveston, TX.

-Innova Evo Cat & Kitten (I can get this locally on the island, around
 $40 for a 15# bag; but, being agoraphobic, I'd rather NOT go across
 the island to get it)
-Sheppard & Green
-Totally Ferret
-8 in 1 Ultimate
-Zupreem
-Any other food y'all recommend EXCEPT Marshalls -- my ferties will
 eat anything, since it gets mixed in with everything else anyway.

Has anyone here tried Drs Foster & Smith-brand CATFOOD, either for
their ferrets or their cats?

TIA for the help!

~Eri in TX
and her Happy Hooligans: Indy, Pixie, Kitty, and Tucker

--
/\_/\
(>"<)