Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 02:26:14 -0500
Most of my guys and girls do not care for the "regular" ferret foods
such as Marshals. We usually feed a mixture of Pro Pac Cat Adult,
Innova Evo Cat/Kitten (they seem to hate the ferret version : / ) and
Royal Canin Veterinary Kitten Growth. Pro Pac cost around $20 for a
18lbs bag and has zero by products, I get the Evo from a friend of mine
who owns a pet store for $29 for a 15.5 lbs bag and since I work for a
vet I get the Royal Canin for $2 a bag, so far the only picky eaters is
Taz, he will not touch anything except the Royal Canin. He will throw
everything out onto the cage floors and the floors in their room. My
Elkies absolutely LOVE HIM :)

Sincerely,
Kris Church