From:
Kaye FitzGerald Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 12:07:49 +0000
Hi,

Sticking my nose in again I'm afraid.......surely you have some sort of
animal welfare organisation over there (like our RSPCA) who will take on
this case and prosecute the offender.I know that won't help these poor
ferrets, but the chap in question should be tagged as a danger to animals
if not people!Look at how Jeffrey Dahmer(sp?) started out.

This bloke is a nutter and needs psychiatric help before he starts these
tricks on children or old folks or someone else who will be helpless before
him.

Is there anything we can do over here to help?
K.