From:
Kaye FitzGerald Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 14:49:01 +0000
Hi,

Just to tell you that we had an enormously long ferret sighting
yesterday.(Timewise, not as in "long ferret").My kids were watching the kids
progs while I was tidying upstairs when No.1 son shrieks "Muuuuuum, there's
a ferret on the telly!!!!"so I rushed downstairs,expecting to see a cuddly
toy or something.But no!It was a short film about Black-footed ferrets and
how they're being bred in semi-captivity for release into the wild and about
how rare they are now.They did all the things our ferrets do...war-dances,
dooks ,mock fights ,the lot!

The best thing about it was, all the time this 5 minute film was on,the
music playing was BTO's "Born To Be Wild"!

Good old BBC eh?

K.