From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 19:59:04 -0700
Thank you everyone for all your tube suggestions. I opted to go with
the tube from Grizzly.com for our needs and what I am specifically
attempting to accomplish with the kiddos.

We have Troy Lynn's choice that is the same as Bonnie T.'s "I order
mine from www.grizzly.com. They come in assorted sizes and last a
long time."
http://www.grizzly.com/products/searchresults.aspx?q=clearhose&new=1

Mary had this suggestion: Plastic tubing from Home Depot. One is a
flexible tube (like a bendy straw) and it is meant to attach to the
rain gutter to direct water flow, I think. I had to cut off one end
where it was small.

Several folks suggested the black drainage pipes and with connectors
you can create a real playground.

These are great if you can get them pitched at an angle -- the kids
climb up and slide down them.

Brenda suggested this from past experience with oldsters: "A couple of
my guys, all gone now, developed those round medicine bellies, and with
concurrent diseases, they were weaker than the other ferrets as well. I
settled for cardboard type tubes from the hardware store. They sell
them to pour concrete into to make different sized pillars."

Erin's crew uses Super pet tunnels connectors.

While I was specifically looking for the clear larger diameter I am
pleased so many shared their ideas. It was such a grand collection of
ideas I've added some of our others items here and wanted to share the
whole thing with the FML readers.

We have 12 ft. long card board tubes that came inside a rolled rug, a
10" diameter x 4' cat tunnel crinkle tube.

A long narrow box that came with brooms inside. One end is sealed and
the other open. A circular hole is cut in one side near the closed end
so the ferts can play "up ferretscope."

The other box is the same length, both ends open, the special needs
lids like to push their toys up and down this one. ENJOY!!

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3