Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:14:37 EDT
You would not believe what she looked like when I first saw "it" It needed
to get out of the blazing sun immediately.  It was purple with little red
sores all over it and this huge thing the pet store owner called cancer
sticking out of its backside with globs of pus hanging off of it.I thought
origianlly that this was the rectal muscle.  Brain tissue seemed to be
sitting on top of its head.

I would love her even if she still looked like that.  She is my little one
now.  But guys-you would not believe how she looks this evening.  Perhaps
because she suffered from severe malnutrition?  she looks like a 6 week old
ferret.  She is tiny, and her head is large compared to the rest of her
body: just like a baby ferret!!!.  By her teeth-which are black and worn
down to nubs, she is about 7 years old.  But she looks like a baby!!!  So
cool!!

She is muscular already.  And she feels heavy!  Not fat at all, but most
firm and weighty.  She eats her soup very well, and exercises a great deal.
She has no idea how to play with me, so I must be very gentle with her and
not frighten her.  Her nose is big and long like Jimmy Durante-an old, old
movie star.  She is coming in all dark brown now-soft short fur.

She has a white bib, and interesting brown and white face with eyes that
look like she is wearing mascara.  They don't look burnt now.  Her tail
is still mostly furless--but even that is filling in now.

Guys__I have a ferret smaller than Mini-Me.  My other ferrets make her look
like a dwarf ferret.  And I think that she looks truly beautiful.  Big nose
and all.  She is unique in appearance.  Who would ever guess that this is
Maria?

The Extremeweezils have said that they will take the pictures I sent them
two weeks after surgery and a few days ago,and put them up at their web
site.!!  She was a fragile looking bag of bones then.  But you can see
such drastic changes even in a few days time.  She changes every day to
such a degree I just cannot get over it.

Extremeweezils.com: let us know when you get the pictures please.