From:
Wendy Loughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 07:30:09 -0400
I am very happy to announce that we are now forming a ferret club.  NYS
Ferret Owners & Friends.  Club mission is one of education, proper ferret
care, teaching ferret owners about ferret health needs, ferret
activities, fund raising, pet visitation program for the elderly or
children.  We're looking for interested ferret lovers to help us in our
efforts to promote good ferret care.

Location:  Lock 20 Canal Park in Marcy, New York