From:
"Russell, Lydia B" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:53:51 -0400
I forgot last night to write, I am going to the falls forum.  2 of my
ferrets friends and I are going to go together.  Can't wait.

Question Why would a ferret all of a sudden change her potty habits.
Sassy is 2 y/o and she has started pooping everywhere in the cage but the
box.  Any ideas why she would start this horrible habit?  It's been
getting worse over the last month and she is caged with 5 others.  I had
to wait to see who was doing it.  I really thought it was Casper but last
night I caught the little stinker in the act.  Any ideas how to change
her back?

Lydia