From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 08:07:38 -0500
THese new ferts have not been outside the cage much so last night they
got their first 'out' time. They both were like a spider on a hot fry
pan jumping, dancing on their toe tips, and dooking up a storm. It took
me more than an hour to sweep up all the dook dust from the carpet!

The brown one, I call Anxious, will come to me if I talk to her.
Amazing! ANd they both will follow me room to room but will curl up
at my feet waiting for a little TLC which for sure they get.

The cage they are in is very large and am sure that is well used.
They go from floor to floor top to bottom allot so there is allot of
exercise in just that. They are eating well and use the litter pan.
They love to be touched and held. Peekaboo will stay in my arms as long
as I will hold her. Most unusual for a young fert. She gives me lots of
kisses too.

Could not have found a finer pair of ferts anywhere on earth. Many
thanks again for this gift of creature.

Gordon