From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:38:05 -0500
Onthe last post where I wrote of Pester (then named Anxious) was really
beating up Peekaboo terribly. I asked on the FML for advice and many
did respond with much the same data.

As it turns out, Pester does not have ADV. On that day when Peekaboo
was screaming terribly and loudly from Pester's attack I ran from right
here at the computer to the livingroom where all this was going on.
Both ferts could tell I was not at all happy, I did not speak then and
an animal can tell your demeanor by your voice. But Peekaboo is deaf.
She knew I was there and came out to 'test' the air. Pester knew and
sheepishly came out to 'test' the air. They both knew something was
very wrong, they knew THEY were the wrong, and they knew I was not at
all happy about it.

Since that day, Pester has been good. She still pesters Peekaboo but
not like she did. Some how they figured it out, at least Pester did,
and she has stopped. Phew ! Was getting bad!

Thanks to all who responded. Now I can let the bucket of tar cool down
where neither ferret needs to be dipped and feathered any more !

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111