From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 08:23:28 EST
Okay okay okay... what was on one of the brand new episodes of Animals
Funniest Videos on AP?  not one.... but TWO ferret videos in one show.
and and and...... they were FERRETY!  No rude comments on ferocity.  No
poor baby falling in a toilet.  no.  Instead we got a fuzlet beating out
a cat to the punch, stealing corn on the cob from a plate and hiding it!
We got a fuzlet who steals only bras, from a dressor and hides them under
the bed!

Do we know these people?  Hellllo?  Any FML'ers we know?  They were really
healthy gorgious fuzzlets.  by the way... the two new episodes I saw, were
classes above past ones in that they showed an array of animals instead of
mainly cats and dogs.  I saw horses, goats, wild birds, squirrels, pet
birds, a horned beatle, and the list goes on.  Now THIS is more like it!

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: