From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:26:47 EDT
::Out of a mysterious smoke that has risen a woman in a robe comes
speeding out.  She is panting and looking about wildly.  And as her hood
falls, you see she is just livid.  Pitter patter of little, tiny feet can
be heard in the distance getting closer until you see lots of little
ferrets by her.  They also seem to be on a mission.  The woman is holding
something.... but... wait it can't be...::

"Where is she!  She found her way out of the cyberspace I made her
dissapear into and she couldn't behave herself one little bit?  Come on,
turn her over right now!"

  ::She is now shaking this object right at you::

"She has my staff that wench!  Stole it!  And I wake up to THIS?!"

  ::She wavs it again in you face and you see its a .... pooper scooper!::

"She thinks by stealing my staff I won't bop her on the head anymore when
she misbehaves?!  Wait til she gets this on top of her head.  She'll WISH
she'd disspear"

  ::She composes herself.  Takes a deep breath.  Suddenly her whole
    demeaner changes before you::

Oh hi ferret love puppets.  How are you today.  ::smoothing her robe::
I came here for big important business.  Yes I did.

  ::she realizes she is still waving around the poop scooper and suddenly
  hides it in her robes.  she then realizes what she just did and closes
  her eyes... opens them again and goes on::

Last year the neatest thing happened.  We had that ferret giving tree.
Many of you met wonderful ferrets that you otherwise would not have met.
You got to be kind of adoptive aunts and uncles.  But what was the most
fun is you got to be Santas to these special ferrets!!!

Remember these are very special ferrets on the tree.  They have been
neglected or abused (or both), some are deathly ill.  Some will probably
never see another xmas.  Some are the "fogotten ones"... unadoptable, etc.
Poor babies.  I remember how great it made people feel to be Santas and
Secret Santas to these kids whose Christmas would otherwise be just
another day.  Kristine Lunny has worked hard and is pulling it all
together again!

If you are a shelter, or what have you and have a ferret or ferrets for
this tree, contact Kristine at [log in to unmask]  I think she is
trying to limit ferrets to five per shelter?  And she will have it open
to put up ferrets until as late as possible (xmas eve?).  So go on and
contact her.

On the tree will be the name of the ferret, info on the ferret, and what
the ferret would like to see under the tree.  Information she will need
too will be: the name of shelter, email or phone number for contact and
address of where gifts should go.

Gosh what is the address of that tree?  I have no staff.  Poopie!
Literally too!  Ugh.  Gawd I can't believe I have to do this.

 ::she pulls out the scooper, and lays it on the ground.  She stoops down
 and gazes into the poop on the scoop:: Uh huh... yeah... the poop reads:

http://friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html

  ::she picks up the scooper, and ponders its worth... takes it on back
  with her into the smoke.  Ferrets scurry behind her with the giggles::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: