Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:01:37 -0800
Hi all

Today many mourn da loss of a dear friend on earth as they passed on to
another place.  But tempered with dat great loss to many on earth is da
great gift to others.  Many little ones have felt great joy with da
reunion of their dear hooman dat waz left behind when they moved on to
this place.  Today their wait and for some a very long wait, is at end as
they were reunited with their hooman forever and were able to finish
their journey together.  Many of us dat watched envy those who crossed
over da bridge and someday we to will feel great joy and be reunited with
our hooman as these many were.

To Mommy from Sonnybuns,
I to miss you very much and though our time together waz all to short, it
waz very memorable for me too.  There is nothing to forgive as you gave
nothing but kindness and luv and did da best dat you could for me.  What
more could a little one ask.  Even though I waz called and had to move on
to this place I will always be with you and watch over you.  Though we
are no longer together I think of you always and await your arrival to
once again be reunited.  I pass on to you all da luv I have to give.

Sonny

Translated to puter by Sandee