From:
Shea LeAnn Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:50:47 EDT
I am just so smitten with my little 8 month old sable gal........Trixie.
She does something new every day that just amazes me and her little habits
are so adorable to me.

For instance.......she stole two of my red satin pillowcases that were
stashed, by myself, in a bag in my hall closet.  She would drag them out
and lay on them.  Apparently she likes the coolness and the texture.  If I
lay one out she'll stretch out on it and lay there for awhile.  If we take
it away from her she runs around trying to grab it from us.

While we were out of town my cousins watched her and spoiled her rotten.
They have a new game they taught her that is her new favorite.  If you
grab the end of her dryer tube, she'll jump in the other end.....and turn
around real quick so she can see out.  She'll sit there until you take off
running ....... her dragging behind in the tube.  If you stop and dump her
out she jumps back in, turns around, and looks at you like, "GO ALREADY!!!"
Silly girl!!!!

What I find particularly cute.........She hides behind our high-boy armoire
in the guest room.  It's out away from the wall so that you can see behind
it.  If you take her rubber ball (with the bell inside) and shake it,
she'll come out and roll over and over until you give it to her.  LOL

If one is this much fun.......I need another one!!!

Love and Dooks to all!

Shea & Trixie