From:
Shea LeAnn Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 08:46:50 EDT
Love, Kisses, and Dooks to all!

I have several questions.  I guess my priority question is: how do you keep
your ferrets warm?  I live in Colorado and we're getting some really cold
weather.  I was curious as to what ideas everyone must have for keeping
your ferret warm during the cold months. :)  We live in a Doublewide
trailer........and the front part of our house stays cooler than the back
part.  We keep her in the front rooms because the back rooms stay REALLY
warm and we don't want her to get too hot.  But I worry about her getting
too cold............do I worry too much?  LOL

Also.......we are looking to adopt another fuzzy.  We got Trixie (our 8
month old sable) at a pet store before we knew a thing about ferrets......
we've learned a lot from the FML, internet, books........and being around
other fuzzies.  (The playdates we take her on!) We are in North Colorado,
about 45 miles north of Denver.  If anyone knows of a fuzzy who needs a
loving home.......please let us know.  We want to adopt/rescue a ferret
this time instead of buying one because we know that there are plenty out
there that need good homes!  Let me know!

Also.........I bought a new product at the grocery store called "Odorcide."
It's supposed to be good to get urine stains/smells out of carpet to keep
the animal from "pooping" or "peeing" there again.  WRONG!  This stuff
does NOT work.......for those of you who are interested.

Trixie's favorite place to go is right in front of our living room door.
I'm pulling my hair out as we speak.........the litter box is RIGHT THERE
next to the door.  Why does she have to go on my rug right in front of the
door?  She seems to do it more often when we leave.......I think she's mad
cause we're leaving her.  LOL We come home and there is a poopy right in
the doorway.  Does anyone have any ideas how we can keep her from doing
this???????

Lots of love,
Shea & Trixie

Trixie: Mom, if you'd stay home and play I wouldn't poop in front of the
        door!
Mom:  AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!