From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:21:32 -0700
Jessica asked about sneezing ferrets.  Since I'm something of an expert
in the field of ferret sneeze-ology, I thought I'd respond.

Jessica, ferrets sneeze.  It's a fact of life.  They eat, they poop, they
war-dance... and they sneeze.  What you've described is fairly typical
ferret sneezing -- a couple each day.

Remember that ferret legs are only a couple of inches long -- they're down
there in dust that most critters with longer legs don't really notice, and
more than that, they stick their faces into places critters without the
obsessive curiosity of a ferret would never look.

Now, if your girls start sneezing a lot -- say, twenty or thirty times a
day, on an ongoing basis -- then you have something to worry about, and
should talk to your vet.

Regan
Ebisneezer Scrooge - ACHOO!  Excuse me.
David Copperferret - Aw, man, that's gross!  Do it again!