From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 15:15:26 EDT
Come all zee ladies of the Red Hat Club...

Now and for two more daze, YOU can reach for za stars!!  Oh my yezz!
You can order za Red Hat for that most special furry lady friend and
thus make her a member..

Do brunch wearing your red and purple hat and veil and bow.  Seated
next to you enjoying her chicken soup will be YOUR dearest furry
friend in her very own red and purple masterpiece..

Steal za glance on ebay at our very own Princess Pepper wearing one of
the latest red hat creations from Ferrets, France.  Ahh laa laa.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200034417558>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200034414076>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200034416597>

Rumor has it that our own desperate shelter mom...who will receive ALL
proceeds

Jackie O of Dook Nook would never leave without a similar creation
daintily perched on her head as she empties the litter b--, um, as she
heads out the door..  I am moz certain am waa.

All hats will sit securely on za pretty heads via elastic or bow or both.

Heads will turn.  We know zis to be twu.  Compliments will flow like
Ferretone.  You will be dwunk wiz zee flowery prose spilling forth of
za beauty of your teenzy friend.

Com wiz me....the select few...
The proud few...
Join za Red Hat Club for Ferretz.