From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 09:04:21 -0400
>You people aren't serious about eating ferrets are you?  This is the
>sickest thing I have ever read and no body seems to mind that people are
>eating ferrets.

I guess you missed the first post on this.

There was a ferret BBQ & it was posted on the FML.  The people meant of
course a "ferret related" BBQ.  So somebody jokingly posted about BBQ
ferret.  It was just the way the first post was worded.

>I can't believe what I have read here lately.  I am so astonished at what
>I thought was a good mailing list.

It is an excellent mailing list.  People are supportive, opinionated, and
informitive.  With all of the sad news of sick ferrets or of ones that have
just crossed the bridge, humor is a nice change.  But sometimes if you
don't catch the begining of the thread, it can be confusing!

Amy Flemming
Flemming Farms